Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
Airlines and Terminals
(Chicago, Illinois - IL, USA)
Very much the city's number two air facility after the enormous O'Hare Airport, Midway Airport (MDW) is served by a handful of mainly domestic airlines. Of note, an international service to Toronto, Canada, is currently offered by Porter Airlines.
This is an important aviation hub for Southwest Airlines, which offers flights to roughly 70 different destinations around the United States.
There is a single terminal onsite, which is split into a series of three concourse areas. These are further sub-divided into just over 40 aircraft gates. Passengers flying into Midway may like to note that all of the international arrivals use Concourse A.
- Concourse A - serves domestic / American airlines, with gates A1 to A19
- Concourse B - serves domestic / American and international airlines, with gates B1 to B26
- Concourse C - serves domestic / American airlines, with gates C1 to C3
The following shows the principal airlines that operate throughout the terminal buildings of Midway (MDW). An entire floor of ticket desks are located in the new terminal building.
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Porter Airlines
- Southwest Airlines